Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sorry Jackie I did not get back on the computer last night!
Some new news: My basketball team did end up winning the championship game!!!!!!!
Triston's football team went to the championships but lost that game so the football season is now over.My mom has her christmas craft fair this weekend and she still has a lot to do yikes!Ummm my dad is not really doing anything but right now he is asleep on the couch.
My history class (yawn) is doing a play and we are going to act it out tomarrow! We've been practicing this play for like 4 weeks now and I if I do say so my self I'm pretty good!
Well I ordered some stuff for me and my mommy from cafe press (to ware when we go see new moon only 8 more days *just for you Jackie*) I've been waiting for it forever and just now it came in I'm like crazy. Well go to jet!!!!!

No comments: